Chief People Officer
- Employee relations
- Learning & Development
- HR Systems
- Organisational Development
- Staff Experience
- Health & Wellbeing
- Temporary Staffing
- Freedom to Speak up Guardians
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Cultural Programme
History with the Trust
Joined the Trust on 10 July 2017 as the Deputy Director of Human Resources and has been the Trust's Chief People Officer since 1 September 2019.
- BA(Hons), Roehampton University
- MSC, Canterbury Christchurch University
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- 30 years professional experience within the public sector working across Police, Education and the NHS, the last 10 at board level.
Other current activities
Andrea has a keen interest in music and performing arts, particularly those which support the development of young people. She is the conductor of her church choir and works with local community projects. She was a Trustee of Medway Youth Trust, a charity for young people to improve their life chances.