Andrea Ashman, Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development
Responsible for all aspects of people and human resource management within the Trust in accordance with best practice, regulatory requirements, NHS policy and employment law, ensuring a progressive management structure and caring, responsive organisational culture.
- Member of the Strategic Workforce Committee
- Member of Staff Committee
- Member of Local Negotiating Committee of the BMA ( LNC)
- Member of Clinical Executive Management Group
- By invitation attendee of the Finance and Performance Committee
- Attendee of Nominations and Remuneration Committee, except in respect of discussions regarding own post
History with the Trust
Joined the Trust on 10 July 2017 as the Deputy Director of Human Resources and was appointed as the Trust's permanent Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development on 1 September 2019.
- BA(Hons), Roehampton University
- MSC, Canterbury Christchurch University
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- 30 years professional experience within the public sector working across Police, Education and the NHS, the last 10 at board level.
Other current activities
Trustee of Medway Youth Trust, a charity for young people to improve their life chances
Andrea has a keen interest in music and performing arts, particularly those which support the development of young people. She is the conductor of her church choir and works with local community projects.