Non Executive Director
- Chair of the Charitable Funds Committee
- Member of the Finance and Performance Committee
- Member of the Integrated Audit and Governance Committee
- Member of the Nominations Committee
- Member of the Remuneration Committee
History with the Trust
Keith joined the Trust in January 2017, commencing a 3-year term in office.
After initially working and living overseas on major civil engineering projects, upon returning to the UK from America in 1990, Keith became involved in the evolving Facilities and Property Management sector.
A Chartered Engineer and Company Director for 24 years working in the “services” sector delivering customised solutions to major customers in both the public and private sectors.
Other current activities
Keith offers expert advice and support to both public and private sector clients who wish to review their current service delivery model to ensure they are obtaining best value for money.