Chief Operating Officer
- Responsible for the day to day operations of East Kent Hospitals University NHS Trust
- Chair of the emergency planning committee
- Chair of the operational leadership meeting
- Member of the Finance and Performance Committee
- Member of the Clinical Executive Management Group
History with the Trust
Lee joined the Trust in January 2018 to support the Trust’s emergency care pathway and covered the post of Chief Operating Officer on an interim basis since 22 May 2018. He was appointed as the Trust's permanent Chief Operating Officer in August 2018.
Lee has considerable experience at board level and has been COO for large complex multi-site organisations, including at London North West Healthcare NHS Trust. He has also been responsible for emergency planning for major events, royal visits and embassy VIPs.
Other current activities
Lee has a passion of education and development, and has attended Leeds, Leicester, RMIT and Harvard Universities, gaining qualifications in Management, Innovation, Learning and Development, and Leadership.
Lee completed the NHS top leaders programme and also the Military Strategic Leadership Programme, Lee is a qualified executive coach, and a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management