Chief Finance Officer
- Finance - strategy and operational
- Information and Business Intelligence
- Programme Management
- East Kent Hospitals Charity
History with the Trust
Joined the Trust on 9 October 2017
- Biological Sciences Degree from the University of Sheffield
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Most recently Executive Director of Finance/ Deputy Chief Executive at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership and before that Executive Director of Finance at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust.
- Over 19 years of experience in the NHS having worked the majority of his career in the Acute Setting, most recently and Lewisham Healthcare NHS Trust.
Other current activities
- Governor of Hythe Bay School, Hythe, Kent.
- To relax, Philip plays football with the Hythe Bay Dads football team. Philip also likes to spend as much quality time as possible with his four young boys.