Director of Finance and Performance
Responsible for providing information and advice to the Trust relating to all financial and performance management issues.
- Member of Finance and Performance Committee
- Member of the Charitable Funds Committee
- Member of Clinical Executive Management Group
- By invitation, an attendee of the Integrated Audit and Governance Committee
History with the Trust
Joined the Trust on 9 October 2017
- Biological Sciences Degree from the University of Sheffield
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Most recently Executive Director of Finance/ Deputy Chief Executive at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership and before that Executive Director of Finance at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust.
- Over 19 years of experience in the NHS having worked the majority of his career in the Acute Setting, most recently and Lewisham Healthcare NHS Trust.
Other current activities
- Governor of Hythe Bay School, Hythe, Kent.
- To relax, Philip plays football with the Hythe Bay Dads football team. Philip also likes to spend as much quality time as possible with his four young boys.