Chief Operating Officer
- Executive lead for Hospital and Site Operations
- Executive lead for constitutional standards and Hospital performance
- Executive lead for Emergency Preparedness, Response and Resilience
- Executive Director for Restore and Recovery
- Senior Responsible Officer for Front Line teams, We Care Quality Improvement System
Board of Directors
Member of Clinical Executive Management Group
Chair of the Resilience Committee
History with the Trust
Rebecca joined the Trust from the Royal United Hospitals Bath where she was Chief Operating Officer, as Deputy Chief Operating Officer in August 2020. She took up the role of Acting Chief Operating Officer on 1 November 2020 and was appointed to the role substantively on 16 July 2021.
Rebecca has worked at a senior level in both England and Wales as well as senior roles in London.
Masters from the London School of Economics (LSE) in heath policy, finance and planning.