Director of Human Resources
- People Strategy
- Board Lead for Workforce – Planning and Development
- Staff Education, Learning and Development
- Executive and Management Development
- Staff Engagement and the Trust’s Culture Change Programme ‘A Great Place to Work'
- Board Lead for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Professional advisor to the Nomination Committee
- Professional advisor to the Remuneration Committee
- Member of Strategic Workforce Committee
- Member of Management Board
- Attendee of the Finance and Performance Committee
History with the Trust
Joined the Trust in September 2014.
NED / Chair of the Board of Directors - East Kent Medical Services (Spencer Private Hospitals) – from October 2014.
Role encompassed Communications and PR from April 2015 to May 2016.
10 years full voting Board level experience
Significant Human Resources Experience in both public and private sector – Post Office Limited, Prudential Plc, Balfour Beatty and Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Fellow – Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
Post graduate diploma in Human Resources Management
Other current activities
Magistrate – East Kent
Care Quality Commission – Specialist Advisor