Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer
- Executive lead for CQC (Registered Manager)
- Joint executive lead for Clinical Quality and Patient Safety
- Executive lead for Maternity – Board Maternity Safety Champion
- Executive lead for Children and Adult Safeguarding
- Executive lead for Patient Experience and Involvement
- Quality and Safety Strategy
- Professional Nursing and AHP workforce
- Nursing and AHP Clinical Education/Professional
- Leadership Development
- Nursing and AHP Professional Conduct
- Safe staffing / establishment
History with the Trust
Sarah Shingler joined the Trust on 7 June 2021.
Sarah has a long career history in the NHS working as a senior clinical leader.
Sarah has worked in a variety of director level leadership roles in the NHS and social care, with expertise spanning nursing and quality, operations, transformation and system change in acute and community settings.