If you need to travel to a hospital appointment with us, you can keep up-to-date with the local traffic and travel news by checking traffic bulletins on local radio, following @KentHighways for the latest information or visit www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel.
- Are your details up-to-date? Make sure the service has your mobile number so they can contact you if they need to.
- Make sure you also know where to call if you have a problem or there is an issue with your appointment.
- If you’re travelling to an appointment, check traffic reports in plenty of time and leave earlier if you need to.
- Make sure you have water with you and any medication you might need.
- If you are going to be unavoidably late, call and let us know. Staff will advise you on what to do.
Travel, Maps and Parking
Click on a hospital below for more information
William Harvey Hospital, Ashford
Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother Hospital, Margate
Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury
Royal Victoria Hospital, Folkestone
Buckland Hospital, Dover