We are unable to give results directly to patients, but if your have any other queries or issues please contact the laboratory using the following details.
East Kent Clinical biochemistry (Ashford)
William Harvey Hospital, Kennington Road, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0LZ.
- Tel: 01233 616073
- Fax: 01233 616790
East Kent Clinical biochemistry (Canterbury)
Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Ethelbert Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3NG.
- Tel: 01227 864151
- Fax: 01227 783077
East Kent Clinical biochemistry (Margate)
Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital, St Peters Road, Margate, CT9 4AN
- Tel: 01843 234250
- Fax: 01843 232077
Location of laboratories
Kent and Canterbury Hospital: The laboratory at Kent and Canterbury Hospital is situated off the main corridor (Main Street area 7) near outpatients.
Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital: The laboratory at QEQM is situated off the main corridor near outpatients.
William Harvey Hospital: At William Harvey Hospital the laboratory is situated on the ground floor to the rear of the hospital.
Note: The phlebotomy facilities at William Harvey are in waiting area B in outpatients, and not in pathology.
- Dr Edmund Lamb BSc. MSc. PhD. FRCPath - Consultant clinical scientist, Clinical Director of Pathology
- Dr Sally Stock BSc. MSc. PhD. FRCPath - Consultant clinical scientist, Head of Service
- Mr Edward Kearney MSc. MCB. FRCPath - Consultant clinical scientist
- Dr Joanne Sheldon PhD. FRCPath - Visiting consultant Immunologist
- Miss Elizabeth Hall BSc. MSc. FRCPath - Principal clinical scientist
- Dr Helen Holt BSc. MSc. PhD. FRCPath - Principal clinical scientist and quality lead
- Mr John Rafferty FIBMS - Head biomedical scientist