The in-house Stop Smoking Service offers patients:
- Priority entry into our support programme
- Inpatient bedside behavioural support
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) while in hospital or to take home on discharge, if appropriate
- Continued community support once patients leave hospital
- Support and NRT for patients who may not want to quit but are struggling while in hospital
You are four times more likely to quit with support.
Ask your health professional to refer you, or phone our freephone number below to self refer.
A community service is also available for outpatients and other members of the public.
We have friendly and supportive advisers across Kent who can help you to stop smoking, whatever your reason.
Call 0800 849 4444
Text QUIT to 87023