Would you like to send a message or a birthday wish to a loved one in hospital?
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) would love to help you send a special message, happy birthday or anniversary wishes to your loved one to cheer them up and let them know you are thinking of them!
We have set up a dedicated email address (email@example.com) for families to send a message and one or two photographs.
We will laminate your message and deliver it to them on their ward. We can also include a small fabric heart, which your loved one can keep with them during their stay.
Please provide the following information to PALS, so we can make sure the right message gets to the right patient:
- Your loved one’s name and date of birth
- Which hospital and ward they are staying on
- Your message, with a photograph included as an email attachment if you wish
- If this is for a birthday or an anniversary
- Whether you would like us to include a small fabric heart as a gift
Please send your messages to our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org call PALS and give them the information you want included on 01227 783145.
The service is available Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm and PALS will aim to get your special message to the patient the same day.
Please note that PALS is closed on bank holidays.